Tuesday, February 5, 2013

                                              Home Is In Your Eyes                                 
                                           
 My heart beats a little bit slowerThese nights are a little bit colderNow that you're goneMy skies seem a little bit darkerSweet dreams come a little bit harder...I hate when you're gone.
Everyday time is passingGrowing tired of all this travellingTake me away to where you are.
[Chursor]I wanna be holding your handIn the sandBy the the tire swingWhere we use to beBaby you and meI travel a thousand milesJust so I can see you smileFeels so far away when you cry'Cause home is in your eyes
[Verse 2:]Your heart beats a little bit fasterThere's tears where there use to be laughter...Now that I'm gone...You talk just a little bit softerThings take a little bit longer.You hate that I'm gone.
Everyday time is passingGrowing tired of all this travellingTake me away to where you are.
[Chorus:]I wanna be holding your handIn the sandBy the the tire swingWhere we use to beBaby you and meI travel a thousand milesJust so I can see you smileFeels so far away when you cry'Cause home is in your eyes
[Bridge:]If I could write another endingThis wouldn't even be our songI'd find a way where we would never ever be apartRight from the start
[Chorus: x2]I wanna be holding your handIn the sandBy the the tire swingWhere we use to beBaby you and meI travel a thousand milesJust so I can see you smileFeels so far away when you cry'Cause home is in your eyes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Translate

Lencana Facebook

Waiting Outside The Lines Greyson Chance